- Name of product: solar-powered traffic beacon light
- Technology: self-sustained public traffic beacon lighting charged by solar panel, electricity stored in battery
- Certificate: CE (European Compliance)
- lamp control electronics: control device, 1x cap blinking
- applied lamp type: special SMD LED luminaire
- 4000mm high, powder-coated (by RAL palette), statically sized, steel candelabra
- beacon light paramteres:
- vandal resistant
- minimalizing phantom light by modular light filter
- material UV stabilized polycarbonate
- diameter: 210mm
- high impact resistance (IR3 class under EN 60598-1 )
- dust- and leak-proof
- Certificate CE regarding to EN 12368
- colour of the device: Black RAL 9005
- 1x min. 50W solar panel with steel frames
- first class Li-Ion battery with min. 300 hours of operation guaranteed in devoid of sunlight
- fixed on cement base placed to min. 800mm of depth
- battery: 2 years manufacturer's guarantee
- solar panel: 10 years (25 years of manufacturer's guarantee with min. 80% efficiency)
- In case of solar powered products, enttrustable operation (continous, winter time) can only be ensured if the panel surfaces are shaded not more than 30%. (canopy, etc.). The meantime-growing canopy is to be thinned by the client early spring time, every year. If thinning does not occur, guarantee does not cover any failure of the battery caused by lifetime decrease due to growing shrouds.
- Manufacturers do not provide guranatee conditions in case of damaged caused by nature and unintended use. The manufacturer provides comprehensive maintainance of the public outdoor lighting candelabra product, type ILST-NSV-MONO-2018 whose costs and conditions shall be provided in case of claim.
- Az ILST-Hungary Kft. manufactures based on quality management system ISO 9001:2009.
- Installation does not require building permits!
- Function of the device does not require connection to the electricity grid as it is entirely self-sufficient
- No need for intense sunlight to charge the solar cell, as diffused light is enough to charge with an ILST solar charge controller.
- Under intense sunlight the collected power can fully charge the battery in a couple of hours.
- Minimal lifespan of the device provides 50 000 hours of active usage, guaranteeing at least 15 years of service.
- Due to simple design, the device can be installed anywhere
- Completely independent of the electricity grid, so installation does not have to be preceded by cable laying
- Does not emit UV and IR lights (less eye strain and does not attract insects, minimal light pollution and ecological footprint)
- Blinks all day and night non-stop
Time frame of installation
- 30 days (including so the construction and setting time of the concrete base, as the mehanical work of the candelabra and installation)