- Name of product: solar-powered public outdoor clock
- Technology: self-sustained public outdoor clock charged by solar panel, electricity stored in battery, using LED lighting
- Certificate: CE (European Compliance)
- 5000mm high, powder-coated (by RAL palette), statically sized, steel candelabra
- 1x min. 100W, round solar panel
- 1x 100 Ah AGm lead battery, or lifespan equivalent, first class Li-Ion battery with min. 165 hours of operation guaranteed in devoid of sunlight
- automatic, charge-detecting controlling electronics, special ILST charge controller with min. 97% of efficiency
- 1x Profil 940 type clock, precision: 1sec/24h, at 200C
- DCF / GPS antenna, optionally
- bi-annual time swich: automatic in case of DCF/GPS. In other case, it works with magnetic push buttons
- casing: outdoor waterproof chassis (130*95*65 mm +box)
- fixed on cement base (300*300*450 mm) placed to min. 800mm of depth
- battery: 2 years manufacturer's guarantee
- solar panel: 10 years (25 years of manufacturer's guarantee with min. 80% efficiency)
- In case of solar powered products, enttrustable operation (continous, winter time) can only be ensured if the panel surfaces are shaded not more than 30%. (canopy, etc.). The meantime-growing canopy is to be thinned by the client early spring time, every year. If thinning does not occur, guarantee does not cover any failure of the battery caused by lifetime decrease due to growing shrouds.
- Manufacturers do not provide guranatee conditions in case of damaged caused by nature and unintended use. The manufacturer provides comprehensive maintainance of the public outdoor lighting candelabra product, type NSV-2018 whose costs and conditions shall be provided in case of claim.
- Az ILST-Hungary Kft. manufactures based on quality management system ISO 9001:2009.
- Installation does not require building permits!
- In accordance with location, operation can occur by radio control, such as bi-annual time switches
- Function of the device does not require connection to the electricity grid as it is entirely self-sufficient
- No need for intense sunlight to charge the solar cell, as diffused light is enough to charge with an ILST solar charge controller.
- Under intense sunlight the collected power can fully charge the battery in a couple of hours.
- Due to simple design, the device can be installed anywhere
- Completely independent of the electricity grid, so installation does not have to be preceded by cable laying
Time frame of installation
- 30 days (including so the construction and setting time of the concrete base, as the mehanical work of the candelabra and installation)