Solar-powered devices for public
Solar-powered devices for public parks, squares, off the grid
- Installation does not require building permits!
- In accordance with location, operation can occur by radio control, such as bi-annual time switches
- Function of the device does not require connection to the electricity grid as it is entirely self-sufficient
- No need for intense sunlight to charge the solar cell, as diffused light is enough to charge with an ILST solar charge controller.
- Under intense sunlight the collected power can fully charge the battery in a couple of hours.
- Due to simple design, the device can be installed anywhere
- Completely independent of the electricity grid, so installation does not have to be preceded by cable laying