Solar-powered, yellow beacon-light
Installation of solar-powered yellow beacon-lights to raise awareness, thus increasing traffic safety at pedestrian crossings, cycle path crossings and other high-risk areas.
- Function of the device does not require connection to the electricity grid as it is solar-powered and fully self-sufficient.
- No need for intense sunlight to charge the solar cell, as diffused light is enough to keep the device securely powered
- Under intense sunlight the collected power can fully charge the battery in a couple of hours.
- Minimal lifespan of the device provides 50 000 hours of active usage, guaranteeing at least 15 years of service.
- Due to the simple design, the device can be installed anywhere.
- Completely independent of the electricity grid, so installation does not have to be preceded by cable laying.
- The beacon-light can function at any time of the day.
- Does not emit UV and IR lights (less eye strain and does not attract insects)
- The product is fully in line with The Commission of the European Communities’ Kyoto tendencies.